THE INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (IOP)
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is an exclusive outpatient substance abuse program developed by Accurate Care to provide help and support for Baton Rouge people and their families get the help and support they need so they focus on addiction recovery. We provide critical services and resources to help you get back to a healthy, happy, and addiction free life.
This 12-week min program is 9 hours weekly with 3-hour group sessions 3 times per day; morning, afternoon, and evening sessions. New sessions start each week so help and support is always available.
All insurance accepted including Medicaid.
Call us today and let us help you or your loved one!
- We offer services to help you that include:
- Permanent supportive housing assistance
- Salvation Army vouchers – 2 per week with daily class attendance to qualify
- $20 weekly Walmart Voucher – you must attend a daily class to qualify
- FREE Transportation – FREE monthly bus pass
- FREE Weekly Meals
- Daily Substance Abuse Program with Group Classes
- Education and employment services and referrals
- Individual and family counseling
- Servicing Adults and kids
24 HOUR CRISIS HOTLINE – 225-999-2813